Sunday, October 22, 2006

STYLE HUNT: HOOD STAR


Please excuse the blurry and somewhat Stan-ish nature of these frames from Beyonce's Irreplaceable video that made its debut in the U.K. a few weeks ago. Besides, there are much more important issues to discuss.....like the hoody B is sporting for instance.

Hoodies are my cover up of choice this season as I just don't think that trench coats or leather jackets are necessary for L.A.'s cold weather months. This one in particular manages to look casual, cozy, and super cute all at the same time. Unfortunately, I don't know who makes it and don't quite feel like researching it at this very moment. I thought it best to make an official note-to-self, before I lose interest. It probably costs way more than I'm willing to spend, so I will have to keep my eye out for acceptable alternatives as well.

Story developing...

No comments: