Tuesday, October 31, 2006

REQUIRED READING: VIBE VIXEN

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think Vibe Vixen is really starting to grow on me. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after being left with no other alternatives (r.i.p. Suede and Honey) I decided to give it a chance. The verdict: It really isn't half bad. I think the turning point (for me at least) occurred when Tracee Ellis Ross was featured on the cover. The magazine's latest cover girl is one of my favorite fashion mavericks, Kelis. I will most definitely be picking that up.

Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Thanks for the comment! I checked out the blog, supa cute. Me likes. We are currently trying to expand, its fun but it's a bitch, lots of time, lots of money and lots of flakes. I like how in touch with fashion you are...how is it how in sunny LA. I keep saying I am going to make my way over there, yet I haven't even though I got fam, sad...

ND said...

You're not missing anything in L.A.!
Good luck with your expansion plans. I have a feeling it's all gonna work out for you. Thanks for checkin things out:)