Sunday, October 29, 2006

SPECIAL DELIVERY


Okay, am I the only one that remembers Austin Scarlett modeling on Project Runway's season 1 postal service uniform challenge? I couldn't resist, but I digress.....

To the four people that have checked out this site, I would like to say thank you for your feedback and I need your help one more time.
I gladly welcome any suggestions or comments as to what kinds of fashion related subjects (if any) that you're interested in. Each of you has asked me a fashion related question in the past. Would you be interested in seeing those questions answered here? I think you get the drift. Again, all comments are welcomed and thanks for your participation.

Anyone else who happens to stumble upon this is invited to comment as well.

Smooches....tell a friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you know I all I can do is put on a shirt and some pants/jeans and keep it moving. But you keep up the good work. Wait i do have a question, can we still wear boots over jeans or is that sooooo last season and the season before? Thanx in advance!

ND said...

Thanks girly!

And to answer your question: Yes, you can still rock your boots over your jeans. This is especially "haute" b/c skinny and straight leg jeans are in.

Don't be surprised if you see your question posted 3 months from now talkin bout..."A friend of mine recently asked..." :)

Chanel (nbr5) said...

I remember Austin Scarlett modeling "postal chic"

He was a hoot.