Wednesday, November 15, 2006

STYLE STAR: JENNIFER LOPEZ

Jenny from the block is featured on the cover of Bazaar's December "Best Dressed" Issue. Lopez takes the top honor as best dressed. In regards to her love of fashion she comments:

“I love the fantasy that fashion brings; it can make you aspire to a better life, like it did to me. Though people might make fun of some of my outfits, I hope- and I think- they respect the fact that I love fashion, and I go out and do it.”

....Let the church say, "Amen".

Nine times out of ten Jen steps out looking like "That chick"....you know the one whose fashion/make-up/shoe game is always tight. I adored her Sweetface fashion collection, which some criticized as being for people who don't understand "real fashion". Though I don't like how the media made her out to be the first women with an ample behind, I have always admired her unapologetically opulent approach to fashion. These are some of my favorite Jennifer Lopez fashion moments. Enjoy!


No comments: