Monday, January 01, 2007

BEAUTY BEAT: I'M OBSESSED

As I have stated before beauty regimens aren't really my thing. I just started using moisturizer a few months ago! I'm usually flying by the seat of my pants in the mornings so that leaves little time for make-up. If I use any beauty product for more than 2 consecutive days then that speaks volumes about the results. Such is the case with these little gems.


I've been plagued with under eye puffiness since I don't know when. That is until I discovered Sonia Kashuk's recede under eye treatment (Target, $13). Now I am no longer greeted with "You look so tired" first thing in the A.M. by tactless co-workers. I usually put it on at night before bedtime and I am virtually puff-free the next day!



My boss gave me this amazing lip glaze gift set by Stila (Sephora $28) for X-mas and I love, love, love it! Apparenlty so do a lot of other people because it's sold out on the Sephora website.

Which one will I wear today: Vanilla? Brown Sugar? Apricot? Grapefruit? Starfruit? or Raspberry?

Did I mention how much I love this stuff?!

No comments: