Sunday, September 24, 2006

Look out world...

I know that the last thing the world needs is another blog. However, everyone has a story to tell and dammit I want to be heard! Really this is just a way for me to channel my pent up creative energy and find my voice. A girl can go crazy you know! I have always loved fashion and currently work in the industry. I am not where I want to be in my career and that is part of my motivation for starting this blog. I am hoping that with a bit of faith and confidence that things will start to happen. Until then this blog is all I got!

My goal is to write about subjects in fashion that interest me. This includes my fascination with "street" fashion (so much more awe inspiring than the runway), independent boutiques, and of course select celeb takes on the current trends. Stick with me to see how the drama unfolds. :)

No comments: