Thursday, December 07, 2006

THE BIG BANG THEORY: WHO ROCKED IT?

So everybody and their grandma has been rocking bangs lately, hell..I'm even thinking about getting some. But I don't think that anyone has done it quite as well as this young lady....






Naturally, this begs the question: Who rocked it best?




Janet is the originator of many a trend, but I think she's been one upped on this one. My bet is on Dora. I'm also feelin' her Louis nap sack, where she's undoubtedly holding all her work at.

p.s.- Chanda J. this is why we are friends! Also, I die a little inside every time you do your Dora impersonation :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOLLLLAAAAAA.....
DO YOU SEE MY BAAAANNNGGGSSS?
WHHEEEERREEEE?
OH, THERE THEY ARE!

Yes Dora is definitely rocking her hair and outfit. Who else could carry off a pink midriff top and orange shorts.
And NJD, Dora only carries her map and other essentials in her knapsack not other “work” :)